BUCKET ELEVATOR BELT ..
MBICI bucket elevator can elevate a variety of bulk materials from light to heavy, and from fine to large lumps. As the belt is the heart of the complete system, we manufacture various types of elevator belts, tailored to the application requirements.
We have successfully designed, manufactured and supplied, elevator belts, for over 180m height elevators, operating @1750tph.
MBICI ELEVATOR - CONVEYOR BELTS ARE SUITABLE FOR:
- Sand, Gravel and Stone industry
- Cement, Concrete plants
- Heating stations, Power stations, Garbage incinerating plants
- Asphalt mixing plants
- Recycling, Compost, Mineral processing plants
- Timber industry and sawmills
- Warehousing, Silo feeding
- Docks, Ship loading and unloading
- Sugar refineries, Salt mines, potatoes and Starch factories
- Waste treatment plants
KEY FEATURES OF MAHAJAN BELTINGS ELEVATOR BELTS
- Tensile strengths available from 315 N/mm up to 6300 N/mm
- Tensile members : Cotton, Nylon, EP, Kevlar, Steel Cord
- Wide range of widths available, from 100mm up to 2500mm
- Full range of high quality cover compounds including heat resistant, fire resistant and oil resistant, white food grade
- Low elongation enabling short take-up systems
- High bolt tear resistance and fastener strength
- Excellent clamping characteristics
- Small pulley diameters